2018-2019 DC School Lottery Info
December 11-February 1, 2018 (Grades 9-12)
December 11, 2017-March 1, 2018 (Grades PK3-8)
My School DC is the District’s common application and public school lottery for DC Public Schools (DCPS) and the majority of public charter schools (grades PK3-12). Families can now apply to schools using one application and participate in a single, random lottery. The My School DC application is an online-only application accessible at MySchoolDC.org.
WHO NEEDS TO APPLY?
Submit a My School DC lottery application if your child will be a NEW student at a:
- Participating public charter school (Grades PK3-12)
- DCPS school outside your boundary or feeder pattern for any grade (PK3-12), including a DCPS citywide school
- PK3 or PK4 program at any DCPS school, including your in-boundary school
- DCPS selective high school (Grades 9-12)
2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR KEY DATES
- December 9, 2017: EdFEST (Annual Citywide Public School Fair)
- March 30, 2018: Lottery Results Available
- May 1, 2018: School Enrollment Deadline
Visit MySchoolDC.org to learn more and to Apply for the 2018-2019 DC School year.
JBAB School Liaison office • 202.404.1014 • Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
My School DC Hotline • 202.888.6336 • Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.