Warfighter & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates:
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Warfighter & Family Readiness programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are continuing to update this page to help you find the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, MFSC, and other closures, cancellations, and adjusted services.
Attention NAF Employees - Support is available for any NAF employee experiencing increased anxiety, fear or emotional stress surrounding the coronavirus outbreak, it may help to speak to a professional clinician through your employee assistance program (EAP) provided by ACI Specialty Beneﬁts. ACI’s EAP is conﬁdential, free to use for employees, and open to all family members. Call ACI at 800.932.0034 or email eapinfo@acispecialtybeneﬁts.com
Download the brochure here.
- Fitness Centers: Effective March 17 all fitness centers under NDW will be closed. 24/7 access will stop tonight at midnight.
- Bowling Center: Effective March 16, all league and open bowling suspended. Effective March 23, Spinz will no longer offer carry-out.
- Auto Hobby Shop: The Auto Hobby Shop will be closed until further notice
- Furnari Dining Hall- Effective March 18 will only serve active duty personnel.
- Bolling Club: Effective March 24, the Bolling Club will be closed to the public until further notice.
- Library- Effective March 16 all classes and events are cancelled, but book check-out is still available. The hours have been modified to 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. until further notice.
- Military Family Support Center and Family Advocacy Program- Suspended most classes. Some classes may have a virtual option. Call 202.767.0450 for more information. Building closed to walk-ins. Staff is available by phone.
- Child Development Centers: Effective March 17 all hourly care will be suspended. Hours of operation are 6 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- The Housing Services Center, Effective March 23, will be closed to walk-ins. You can contact them via phone or email- https://www.mywfr.com/programs/64c39b3a-7898-4463-a4d2-0d5408cd6f90
- Arts & Crafts: Effective March 23, the Frameshop, Woodshop and Tickets & Travel Office will be closed until further notice.
- Outdoor Recreation and Capital Cove Marina, Effective March 23, will be closed to walk-in's and available during business hours over the phone.
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration scheduled for March 20 at the Bolling Club has been cancelled.
- Cycle Mania scheduled for March 21 at the Aerobics Center has been cancelled.
- Wednesday Wing Night scheduled for March 18 & 25 at the Bolling Club has been cancelled.
- Sunday Brunch scheduled for March 22 at the Bolling Club has been cancelled.
- Command Fitness Leader Training scheduled for March 23-27 at the Fitness Center has been cancelled.
- SAPR 5K Run scheduled for April 3 has been cancelled.
- Easter Brunch scheduled for April 12 has been cancelled.
- The Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for April 4 has been cancelled.
- All Child Abuse Prevention Month activities for the month of April have been cancelled.
- All Youth Center activities for the month of April have been postponed until further notice.