JBAB MWR Library offers a full array of programs and services, boasting a collection of over 29,761 books, audio books, DVDs, language learning airs, magazines and periodicals, as well as titles from the Navy Chief of Naval Operations', Air Force Chief of Staff's, Air War College and First Lady of the Marine Corps Reading Lists. For off-duty education pursuits, there are also numerous CLEP, DANTES, ACT, SAT, and GRE study guides.The facility also features 13 CAC-accessible computers, along with free wireless and scanning, and low-fee printing, copying and faxing services.
Check out your library books online via the catalog: https://eosfcweb01.eosfc-intl.net/J90005/OPAC/Index.aspx
- Email your book order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 books max.
- All books will be bagged by staff and checked out accordingly
- Return books at the Book Drop outside the facility.
- These books will be quarantined for three days before checking in and being re-shelved
- The use of computers will not be permitted
- Proctoring will be done on a reservation basis as needed and customer will need to bring personal computer, if allowed by their learning institution